Saturday, June 13, 2015

Jobs and Good News!

So this past week Nick and I both got jobs! AND its at the same place so we will be working together. It;s a call center which can be very annoying and repetitive, but at least its something. Plus we get to set our own schedule! As long as we both get 20 hours a week we can work whenever we need to. That way Nick and I will have the same schedule so that we can spend more time together! And we will pretty much always work weekends to make Nicks workdays easier during the week. Also, if we need to go out of town for a weekend, its no big deal. All we have to do is put in a request and we will get it off! But that can mean that we would lose about 8 or 9 hours, but we technically don't have to make it up. However, we have the option! Which is awesome! So if we want to make it up during the week, we can, but it's not mandatory! So that's awesome!

I am just glad that nick will be there! It will be much more entertaining and bearable with him there! Also I can actually have stuff on my desk here! I can bring coloring books, homework, scriptures, etc. I just cant have electronics. Other than that I can do pretty much anything! I;m seriously gonna bring coloring books!

This is so amazing and we are so grateful that we will both be working. Also we will be getting his student loan soon! Which will take a huge weight off our chests! We have been waiting TWO months for it to be finalized and come through, but it finally did so we are just waiting for it to be funded! And that should happen in the next week!

We are so grateful for everything that has happened this last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment