Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Dorsett Family Blog!

I am keeping so many blogs right now, but I love it! This is my newest one! This is where I want to share things that are going on in the small Dorsett family! Right now, our family just consists of Nick, our pillow pet Stitch, and I! But I still would love to share what we have going on!

So on my personal blog, I announced that we are moving! Which we are, but in a few months! I am already super excited and anxious about it! I will post kind of what I posted there on here. So we are living in Central Park Apartments. They have newly furnished studio apartments. They are quite nice, but the one we are in right now is just a little small for our liking. So we are staying in what is considered a "Pocket Kitchen Apartment." Here are some photos of the apartment.





So as you can see it is pretty small. It has been nice, but we are tired of being crammed in this tiny space. The couch ends up covered in clothes, back packs, computers, etc. Then when we want to sit down, all of that gets transferred to the bed. Then when it is time for bed, it all gets transferred back to the couch. Do you see the routine? I honestly gets very annoying. Plus, if there is anything on the table, the bed isn't made, the couch is full of stuff, there is something on the floor, or the desk is a tad messy, the WHOLE apartment feels like a disaster. So it forces us to keep it clean, but it also makes it hard to live in because if you do anything, it makes the apartment a mess.

On to the kitchen... I challenge you to make dinner in there. Even if its just pasta. Just try. Seriously I take the hot plate out to the table and use it out there because there is literally NO room in that kitchen.. Plus our sink is so small you can't have anything in there while you are washing dishes so we end up sticking our dirty dishes in the bathroom while we are washing them.. like really? It drives me insane.

So on a better note, here are some pictures of the new place. This is considered a "One Bedroom Apartment."







The only thing I can say about this new place is "Ahhhhhhhh" a sigh of relief and "AHHHHHHH"  a scream of excitement! Compared to our current apartment this place is like a freaking mansion! I am so excited and so grateful that we get the opportunity to make our living situation a little more livable! I can;t wait to share pictures when we have it organized and decorated the  our very own way!

No comments:

Post a Comment